Friday 27 April 2018

Dear Jane Quilt, G9 - 23 of 225









Yesterday our Dear Jane Group met for another sew day and I was able to finish a block and start on two more.  Here are the pieces I cut out for G9.









And here it is with some individual sections sewn.













Here's the completed block with the book picture.


And the close up.


I'm still having fun figuring out how to put each block together.  It was so windy and rainy yesterday that when I was getting into the vehicle to come home, one of the pieces of fabric I had cut out for block I9 blew right off my layout board which was slightly sticking up out of my bag.  It was across the parking lot and gone in a flash!

Linking to Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I had fun making this quilt some years back - so much that I made a second and then vowed to never make one again lol

    ReplyDelete