Monday 8 January 2018

Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Mystery "On Ringo Lake" Parts 7, 8 & 9

Last Thursday, I completed Part 7, sewing the coral and brown flying geese together:


I then had all the components of the block made:


Here is my first completed block for Part 8:


And here are a few more completed blocks:


Yesterday and today I started Part 9 even though I haven't put all the blocks together yet.  Here are a few more completed blocks with the sashing and cornerstones laid out around them:


Tomorrow I will have to work on some other projects but would like to get a couple of blocks added per day and then will have to decide if I want turquoise triangles to finish it off.  I've see one that used the background colour which looked quite good too.

#quiltvillemystery #onringolakequilt

Linking to http://quiltville.blogspot.ca/2018/01/mystery-monday-link-up-part-6-7-8-9.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics! It’s really looking lovely! Although I’m not linking up, I’m at about the same stage as you (still putting blocks together).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blocks with AND without the sashing... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are beautiful! I love the pink instead of the coral!

    ReplyDelete