Friday 22 December 2017

Fat Quarter Shop 2017 Patchwork Quilt Along - Twelfth month

I actually made these blocks several days ago, but it was a rainy day so not good for pictures.  (Plus working on Christmas sewing was a priority.)  Then the sun came out but it was really windy.  Today was still sunny and less windy so here are my Mother's Own blocks for December:


Oops!  I didn't notice until I saw the picture that one of the above blocks is not the same!  I will have to fix it before I start putting the blocks together.....

And here are all 72 of my blocks:


I am really pleased with how they all look together and am looking forward to completing this quilt in 2018!

I have made my donation to the Atlantic Chapter of Make-A-Wish Canada.  If you want to see any details on this quilt-along, here's the link:  https://blog.fatquartershop.com/patchwork-quilt-along.html

Linking to Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.ca/2017/12/maine-socks-and-stash-organization.html

2 comments:

  1. Nice job and great progress. I have unfinished projects that I need to get going on.

    ReplyDelete