Monday 13 November 2017

Another Chicken Basket

I thought it would be a good idea to finish up a few odds and ends hanging around to clear my sewing space for Christmas sewing.  I made a basket back in January (http://allikatquilts.blogspot.ca/2017/01/skype-sewing-more-chicken-egg.html) and at that time I had cut out a second basket and partially sewed it but just hadn't finished it.  Yesterday I finally finished it.  Here it is with the original basket which I am currently using for a knitted shawl project. 


I chose to quilt the second basket and decided to roll a bit of the lining up as a faux binding effect.  I might even take the first basket apart and quilt it too.  The second basket is more stable.

In the background you can see our dog Raven photobombing!

No comments:

Post a Comment